• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

PAPER WASPS - an exciting new thriller

PAPER WASPS now in production!

Hi there! My name is Brendan Petersen, I am an independent horror filmmaker based out of Thunder Bay, Ontario. I am currently working on my second feature titled PAPER WASPS about three vigilantes named Hammer Hank, Sister Mercy and Nightchild. They are devote on cleaning the streets of what they deem 'scum' (namely rapists and child predators).

I have recently launched an Indiegogo campaign and would like to ask you to please take the time out of your day to watch the short pitch video I put together.

visit www.paperwasps.ca to learn more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB4h5d57CW8

thanks for your time,
-Brendan Petersen
founder of DARKSLIDE PICTURES

I would like to showcase an exciting new thriller now in production by DARKSLIDE PICTURES entitled PAPER WASPS! Follow three vigilantes named Sister Mercy, Hammer Hank and Nightchild as they clean the streets of what they deem 'scum' (namely rapists and child predators). As they hunt for their prey, an ever greater threat starts to emerge. THE WOLF stalks between dreams and reality in pursuit of causing chaos and driving those he comes in contact with into madness. . .

This is a completely independent production being done outside of the studio system. A successful Indiegogo has allowed us to raise enough funds to tell our unique and exciting story to the masses. This is Director Brendan Petersen's second feature film and he is very excited for the set Halloween 2017 release!

www.paperwasps.ca is the official website for the film!

13717231_1138323052898812_1949735033902302290_o.jpg

Back