• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Marshall Family.

Please help make it happen for The Marshall Family. Making films takes alot of hard work and money. We are doing an indiegogo campaign for The Marshall Family, an Home Invasion horror film and we have 13 hours left to raise money to off set the budget. We are asking for as small as a 2 dollar donation. We go into production in late Oct/Nov for this amazing project. Thank you for your continued support.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-marshall-family/x/15828#/

This is why people hate flexible funding so much. You've set a goal of over $250,000!!! You haven't even got £1k... I see you're campaign does make mention of falling short of your goal (which is more than most do), but... Seriously... You're £249,000 short. Can you honestly say you can still make the film that you promised to all those backers that contributed? I doubt it somehow.

Still, I wish you luck and I hope you get your film made. It certainly sounds like something I'd watch!

Thanks for the response mad hatter. Yes we can. I have a solid team here that believes in this project. Most of the money was going towards actors. The story has a solid and unique story. So yes I will be able to deliver. The film will be shot no matter what.

Back