CAA responce

First of all, hello. My name is Jordan and I'm new to this forum. I just have a interesting question or anyone with an answer.
After several years I finally finished my first script to my film and began calling and emailing my Query letter out to different agents. well several weeks ago I got a completely unexpected answer for an agent I emailed that worked for Creative art agency. Well it was actually his assistant. She said she was interested in my film and asked me for my full address, name of the project, the writers involved and the length of the script.
I was EXTATIC.
So I emailed her the information she requested. Within a day she emailed back with a submission form that I needed to sign and email back. She said after I signed it she would pass it on to the legal department. After the legal department did whatever they do, she would email me back for the full script. I sent the form back on August 17th and I haven't heard anything back yet. I haven't emailed her since. I know it is unprofessional to ask for an update so I refrained from the desire. Should I worry or just take a deep breathe and relax? Any information would be great. :) have a good day!

Back