complete filmmaking package to give away

Hey Everyone,

I hope this is the proper place for this. But basically I have a complete dslr setup for anyone who wants to have a complete, well constructed package for getting into or doing some indie filmmaking.

I got all this equipment a cpl years ago for a short we were looking to make that we just never got to. So I am hoping to sell it for cheap here to anyone who is interested.

The whole setup includes audio and video and revolves around a t3i dslr with a great extra lens. And some great audio stuff from tascam and audio technica. Manfrotto head and mount also included. Literally everything you need to start. All the stuff has never been used and is fresh from b&hphotovideo. Here is the list:

Canon CALPE8
LP-E8 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1120mAh)

Manfrotto MA3280B
3280BLK (AW-3280B) 35" Tripod Bag

Canon CAEH19L
EH19-L Semi-hard Case for Some EOS Rebel Cameras with 18-55mm Lens

Pearstone PELHCES71II
LHC-ES71II Dedicated Lens Hood (ES-71II)

SanDisk SAEPSDU132GB
32GB Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I Memory Card

Manfrotto MA701HDV
701HDV Pro Fluid Video Mini Head

Manfrotto MA055XPROB
055XPROB Aluminum Tripod Legs (Black)

Canon CA5014EF
50mm f/1.4 USM Autofocus Lens

SanDisk SAESD8GBC
8GB Extreme SDHC Class 10 Memory Card

Tascam TABPL2
BP-L2 Battery Pack for Tascam DR-1 or GT-R1

Tascam TADR100
DR-100 Professional Portable Digital Audio Recorder

Sony SOMDR7506
MDR-7506 Headphone

Audio-Technica AUAT897BK
AT-897 - Shotgun Microphone Basic Kit

Canon CAEDRT3I
EOS Rebel T3i Digital Camera (Body Only)

If your interested just let me know your best offer. IM really just looking to get rid of this to the first reasonable buyer.

Okay, I don't want to start a fight. I just think there was a misunderstanding. The title may have said 'give away', but in the body, he says 'sell it for cheap. We can wait to see if he answers the question. Again, I don't want to get in an argument. I'm trying to be nice.

Last edited:
Okay, I don't want to start a fight. I just think there was a misunderstanding. The title may have said 'give away', but in the body, he says 'sell it for cheap. We can wait to see if he answers the question. Again, I don't want to get in an argument. I'm trying to be nice.

ok ok

group hug

group-hug.png

title was very misleading, it had me believing it was some kind of contest or something where we could get it for free.

And I dont have any price in mind. Its honestly just whoever wants all of them and private messages me a decent offer for everything. Its all BRAND new in terms of its never been used btw.

Back