• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Tarantino Bullet Hit Squib Rigs

$500 is pricey but the effect is awesome and there's no risk of harming an actor.

Very cool!!

The Tarantino is a bit pricey, but very cool. I like that you have prop money, plastic glass, prop cigarettes, etc. I'll bookmark your site so I can order some of this stuff!

EDIT: ha ha! I didn't see Sfoster's post, who said the same thing. I was looking through the web links and then posted.

Last edited:
$500 is pricey but the effect is awesome and there's no risk of harming an actor.

Very cool!!

The Tarantino is a bit pricey, but very cool. I like that you have prop money, plastic glass, prop cigarettes, etc. I'll bookmark your site so I can order some of this stuff!

EDIT: ha ha! I didn't see Sfoster's post, who said the same thing. I was looking through the web links and then posted.

Unfortunately I am not the one that makes the price points, I just post about the items. Hah! :D
Scoopicman, I see you're in Vegas too! We have a much better rental price. You should drop by our show room and take a look at what we have. Right now it's empty with most of our stuff at CombatCon, but next week things will be back to normal.

Thanks for taking a look at our goods.

Scoopicman, I see you're in Vegas too! We have a much better rental price. You should drop by our show room and take a look at what we have.

Thanks, I'll be checking you out. I've heard of you, but haven't stopped in yet. I've shot a few indie features in Vegas and I'm always on the lookout for props. These links are already giving me ideas!

Back