check out openfilm.com

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Hey guys,

There's a new player in town that is much different than YouTube and other video sharing sites, it's called openfilm.com. If you're tired of sharing your films on sites that highlight pranks and freak accidents, check them out. They actually have to approve your video, so the site is not filled with crap. This site is for real indies, shorts, and animation, and they can broadcast in HD quality with their special flash-conversion technology. It's free, and they will even share ad revenue with you 50/50. I checked them out after they purchased some advertising. You can click on the big banner at the top, or click here to check them out yourself.

Hehe, Road Kill. I saw a bumper sticker today on the back of a beat-up truck that said "I eat my road kill.". There's definitely a story in that. Use it for your sequel. :)

Hmm.. that's very sweeny todd/fried green tomatoes.. but if there's ever a sequel I suppose that could work. I highly doubt we'd ever do one though. Bigger and better fish to fry, as it were.

Bophe is set up with an profile and Finger has been uploaded and accepted. I will be uploading other movies as well.

Just found out this morning that Finger is being featured on their "Editor's Picks" page!

Bophe is set up with an profile and Finger has been uploaded and accepted. I will be uploading other movies as well.

Just found out this morning that Finger is being featured on their "Editor's Picks" page!

That dude Paul is sick! I loved it, and then you put in the girl on girl action, that was just icing on the cake.

Good job John.

That dude Paul is sick! I loved it, and then you put in the girl on girl action, that was just icing on the cake.

Good job John.

Hey! Thanks for the new feedback on an old project. That actor is actually Jamal, though. He and Paul appeared together in another movie "Something Up There" -- which we also just submitted to Open Film...pending approval. Keep an eye out for it there if you want to see it in high quality!

Hey! Thanks for the new feedback on an old project. That actor is actually Jamal, though. He and Paul appeared together in another movie "Something Up There" -- which we also just submitted to Open Film...pending approval. Keep an eye out for it there if you want to see it in high quality!

Hello, John. In Finger, Jamal's Instant Messenger name (and character name) was "Paul Allen IV." I suspect that's the "Paul" that was referenced in the other post.

--Charles

Last edited:
Does anyone know if it can be used on MySpace like YouTube?

-- spinner :cool:

EDIT: I love the look of this site, as soon as I finish my latest doc, I may just put everything on there....

Last edited:
Back