• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch the Legs

Hojku77.jpg

legs walking on the streets...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxQVUdQFkOo

I find this a bit random. Something more purposeful would have been legs with an objective, such as a guy's legs kicking a soccer ball down the sidewalk, as he walks. A pair of woman's legs pass by from the opposite direction. He leaves the ball and starts following her. She stops, so he stops. Her legs turn, as she looks back towards him. His legs turn and strike a casual pose, like he is not following. Her legs turn forward and continue walking. His legs follow. She gets in a car or bus. It drives away. His legs get on a bike and follow the vehicle. It could end where his legs catch up to hers, but then her boyfriend's legs walk up, wearing biker boots. The soccer guy's legs stop, turn, and run away. The biker legs chase him.

It's just an example. In my opinion, this video is a bit long for what is happening.

I agree with Scoopicman.

I was bored with it after about 12 seconds. It was like watching someone's home videos. Not at all like a thought out idea of a film maker trying to tell a story or convey a message or make a point. Nothing.

Don't give up though. Read a book on how to tell stories or how to use video to convey your message then try again.

You seem to have a really good attitude. I hope these comments were constructive for you. Now that we got the story emphasis out of the way, there were a couple parts that I did like. One was a nicely composed shot of the feet coming down the steps and there is a metal bar in the foreground.The other part that I liked was when the guy played the girl’s leg like it was a guitar.

Yes, the girl with the guitar foot, that is another story. In General, I first wanted to get a one actress. That is removed with it some frames. But foot-guitar, this she refused to do. I like she so much... It's a shame. Well, I had to look for another girl. Although the movie is such a thing. Complicated) but to solve.

Back