• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Pre-Keyed Stock Footage!

Hey guys! For the past few months I've been making my own action stock footage pack. It has stuff like muzzle flashes, bullet hits, blood, etc. I'm now done with it and figured it's something you all will be interested in.

Check out the promo for it to see the effects in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPshsfhc4Hk

Hope you like it, thanks!

Last edited:
Neat! I actually need some muzzle flashes and shells and wasn't looking forwards to doing them by hand.

Purchased. :)

great price..

I loved the sample sniper scope composite still on the web site.. still chuckling..

good luck, hope you sell a bunch of these before some low life sucka puts em on a torrent!

Hey thanks a bunch guys! A lot of work went into this, so I'm glad it's starting to paying off. It's too bad that these "low life suckers" always put stuff on torrents, but I think I have a little bit of time until this get so popular that they'll do that.

In the mean time if you guys know anyone who'd be interested in this, be sure to spread the word cause that would help a lot. Thanks!

That's strange. Have you checked your spam folder? Make sure you check the e-mail you provided when you bought the product.

Back