• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Stayin' Alive - Hilarious Music Video

This is a video we actually shot as a school project. It's our take on the original music video. We had a lot of fun making it and cried laughing at it. Enjoy! Feedback is always welcome.

P.S. - we accidentally left the tripod in the background of one of the shots (very amateur mistake, I know) but we figured that the video wasn't very serious at all and actually made it seem more funny. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeSUWKXIQU

Haha, the entire thing was pretty much shot last minute. And we just had a couple over wigs and decided to just throw them on. And with the fact that it was due the next day, we started throwing out ideas and doing them for the sake of having something to put in and edit.

Murdock, you thought that was homoerotic?! Oh, yeah, you're from Texas. ;)

Zack&Josh, it's great that you had fun with this. I hope you got an "A". My problem with it is that it's a one-joke-video, and the joke gets old, quick. You have dudes with silly wigs, doing silly little dances (and they're not quite silly enough). These three guys reminded me of the Night at the Roxbury characters from SNL, except you never took it to the next level. If your video doesn't end with the three of you dry-humping Cheri Oteri on the dance-floor, you haven't gone far enough. Or, something like that.

Murdock, you thought that was homoerotic?! Oh, yeah, you're from Texas. ;)

YEEEE-HAAAA (We don'y really do that).......When I see men pelvic thrusting, I expect there to be a chick close by shakin her ass. Unless the guy is gay. Then I expect there to be a guy close by shaking his ass. :) But when there are 3 guys ALL pelvic thrusting, I get confused. Somebody shake their ass!!! :)

Back