• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Music Video UK Artist

It obvious you didn't plan anything lol, in the future you will have to put a lot more into the pre production. I think it could have been edited much better too. Most music videos are edited on the beat for a reason. That's my quick advice anyway.

For what it is, at best it's okay. But, there's nothing there.

The shot on the roof is much better then the shot in front of the car. It might have been better to have shot on the roof at a time where he could have been moving in and out of the sun. It'd have given something to this video. Or have that person in the car at the end in the back ground moving throughout. As it is, it's just a guy lip syncing in the same ol' rap fashion that's been the norm for the past 30 some odd years. Only most of those videos have half-naked ladies to entertain the viewers. NAKED WOMEN that's what we need!

I would have color corrected it before posting, maybe given it some kind of strange weak to try to give it a tinge of uniqueness, you definitely want brighten up the shot over the city. Def wanna chop on the beat hits, then you can cut between backgrounds in faster succession and keep the shots interesting, even if you have only single takes of each angle.

I would have color corrected it before posting, maybe given it some kind of strange weak to try to give it a tinge of uniqueness, you definitely want brighten up the shot over the city. Def wanna chop on the beat hits, then you can cut between backgrounds in faster succession and keep the shots interesting, even if you have only single takes of each angle.

:D Thanks for that mate, I think I'm going to re-edit this because I agree with what you are saying, I could give the shots more character by tweaking them :)

I like the hot chicks in the video.........................It looks like what it is. A spure of the moment thing.

Frankly, I don't know why you're asking for feedback. Feedback on what? Step up your game, make a bit of an effort, and then ask for feedback.

Back