• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Film Competition. Win mentorship by director of Stan Lee's Lucky Man. 2017.

Hi all,

My name is Dan Pugh and I am the producer for the TPub Comic book series Twisted Dark (www.tpub.co.uk). TPub Comics have launched a film contest for aspiring filmmakers.

We are offering 4 original Twisted Dark stories for contestants to use for their adaptations. The winning entrant/team will receive a cash prize ($5,000) and most importantly win the opportunity to be mentored by Jamie Childs; Director of 'Stan Lee's Lucky Man' - the most successful original Sky Drama in history. The finalists will have their films screened at the Chicago Comic Con in April 2017 but all will be screened live via Facebook live (for those unable to attend).

We would like to stress that this film competition is for everyone and that we are looking for creativity.

If this is something you're interested in please visit http://tpub.co.uk and click the link to the film competition! Alternatively you can contact me anytime on this forum or via my email below.

Good luck and happy filming!

Dan Pugh
Producer
Twisted Dark
info@tpub.co.uk

Back