Composer looking to start movie scoring!

Hey! I am a Music composer from Ireland! i am looking to make a career out of composing music for movies and also video games. so what better way to start than some indie short films! i play a number of instruments! mainly guitar and piano! i can play almost any string instrument that i can think of!

i specialize in soft and emotional music and also creepy, kind of skin crawling music that would suit horror movies or even a suspenseful movie.

i am willing to work at very cheap rates, maybe even free depending on the project.

if you are interested please don't hesitate to comment on the thread or mail me!
i can email you some of my tracks!

also i will be uploading some of my songs to sound cloud in the next few days and i will post a link here!

sound cloud: https://soundcloud.com/chris-293

i look forward to talking to you guys! :D

Last edited:
Let us know when you have the links up. The key to networking this forum is to stick around and participate. Most composers post a single scoring thread and then don't check back. Filmmakers, who occasionally check in looking for music, often miss those threads.

Ireland, eh? James Tubbritt, who runs Korg forums, has his Irish Acts studio there.

Back