Offer: robo3687's free indie film company logo's

Hi Guys

Taking a note from a few designs I've done since joining I have decided to offer a free service to the members here at IndieTalk. I would like to offer the design of a free logo for any users 'production company' to be used in their films and in other places.

I have and are currently designing logos for the following members:

Reg
CootDog
Directorik

and I have no limit on the number of clients I'll take, I have alot of time on my hands :)

so there ya go...just give me an idea of what you want, maybe a sketch or two and I'll whip something up for you guys.

cheers

Robo

PS: I'll post up your logo's in here when I'm done.

Last edited:
Logo: UMP (Underpaid Monkey Productions)
User: CootDog

ump0qi.jpg

My company is called "Live From Mars Entertainment". We produce movies, theme park entertainment, music videos and stage productions.

I've been thinking of something similar to the RKO logo, but that might be to expected. I'm looking for something unexpected.

Wideshot: Thanks for the move, I wasn't entirely sure where I should put it.

Reg: Glad you liked it.

Directorik: I've just made a start on yours should be done soon

oh and also if anyone requires any changes made to the logos, or alternate versions (different backgrounds) then just let me know and i'll fix it up.

Logo: Live From Mars Entertainment
User: Directorik

Notes: This is just the first pass, let me know what you think and if you want it changed or not :)

lfme6eg.jpg

It looks great!!! Could I get that in PNG with the white removed and saved the PNG with the alpha channel enabled?

CootDog: sure, i'll have that for you soon

Directorik: so would you like a different version of it done? cos i can if you want

EDIT:

CootDog: here ya go, i think i set it up right, haven't had much experience with the png format, so let me know if its ok.

ump4mi.png

Last edited:
Zensteve: Thanks for the comment and of course I have the time :) just let me know what your after

I can also provide 3d logo's if you wish and may even move production into short animated clips for the beginnings of movies.

Robo... No that didn't work... I'm looking to remove the white background, just make the background transparent, if you can....
Let me know.

Back