Hi, I introduce me and my project Art on the Road

Hi there, my name is Giuseppe Lo Fiego, I worked in the film Industries for about 6 years in different companies in Rome, Amsterdam, Melbourne, Sydney and San Francisco.
Most of the time I was editing commercial videos and I realized that what I was doing was not expressing my self, my creativity, my passion…
So in the 2014 I left my job, my sure income, my stability and I decided to start a journey of my own expression, telling the stories of people that make art expressing themselves. Telling their art I can practicing and showing my art (filmmaking) at the same time.
I started in Australia, New Zealand, crossed to Fiji, Hawaii and the US, down to Mexico….
The idea now is keep going South in America Latina, crossing different cultures for finding and filming as many as possible creativity people.

Art on the road is an art community meant to connect creative individuals,
Other filmmakers are welcome to be part of the project, discovering and filming other artists stories and at the same time showing and expressing their own art.
This project runs by collaboration and support. It is founded on the idea of exchange; Art on the road support the artists by producing a free short video portrait about them and their art, and provide an online spotlight channel for the complete artist video series. Artists then can use the portrait video as they wish to market themselves and their artwork, when they promote them self they are promoting the all project and all the other artists that are part of this community.

Back