Yet Another composer...sigh :)

Hi all!
I've just finished my second year of uni, and am looking to gain some experience scoring for films, so if anyone fancies taking advantage of a budding composer here I am! lol. I've got some experience writing radio bedding music, and the performing arts department at my old college can't seem to steal enough of my work! So far at uni I've been averaging a first (70.4% to be exact), so I guess my music can't be utterly awfull! Anyhow, for anyone interested I've posted some mp3's at:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/aidan_music.htm

the most relevant pieces are 'Tristezza' and 'En sombre prosititue Le Soir'. Like I say I'm mainly looking for experience, so feel free to take complete and utter advantage of me while you can!

Hope you are all well,
Aidan

Hi All!
Nice to be in such fine company! I especially loved the Huxley quote...deep! So what sort of work do you all produce? I guess the obvious other question for me to ask is: what do you all look for in a composer? What would be the deciding factors for choosing one over another? Ohhh...and if you could forward me onto some of your work I'd love to get a taste of what you all do!

Take care!
Aidan

'sup Aidan :cool:

No shortage of people looking for composers, that's for sure. You've got some pretty decent tracks up on that site you linked.

:)

Aidan - congrats on keeping a dedicated head on the First! I wonder, have you got any music suitable for camp over the top murder mystery?

Hi again!
Thanks for all the nice comments! Really encouraging!

Nique: I'm not entirely sure what you're after, but I had a little play around this afternoon and put together a rough edit of something you may/may not be interested in! It's been uploaded to the above adress (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/aidan_music.htm) and it should be at the top of the list, called 'Sonata Electronique'. It can be orchestrated if you prefer, or if you had something completely different in mind let me know and I'll see what I can come up with!

All the best!
Aidan

Aidan - thanks for the link - I listened and enjoyed it. I have passed it onto my partners. I'll let you know what happens, I promise. The project will likely be written within the next 2 months, and we will look to secure some music for it either at the end of this summer or during next Easter (we are busy undergrads too!).
To quote Abba: thankyou for the music
and be sure to get involved!

Nique-That sounds great! Saying that, you've gotten me all curious about this project of yours! lol...do make sure you let me know what happens!

Anyone else need any music for anything? Like I say, take full advantage by all means! You don't even have to respect me in the morning...though flowers would be nice... :)

Take care all!
Aidan

Hello Again!
Just to let all you guys know that I've now officially been webalized at aidanpinsent.com (as if to imply that anyone cares! lol) contact info can be found there, as well as an awfull pic of me ;)
Play it cool,
Aidan

Back