• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Call of Babylon (Feature Film) - Teaser Trailer

Hi. This is a short teaser trailer for a feature length film that I'm currently filming. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqsjKSy2CB8

Solid trailer, intense ending! I feel like it's just random shots of peoples faces until the very end: even a trailer needs to tell a story, maybe try and at least have the people's voices in the next one, showing that they are happy? Finally, I thought that the music was too intense at the start. While the trailer ad these problems it still served its purpose. I know what the movie is about and it was intense enough at the end that im interested in seeing it, so great work!

Solid trailer, intense ending! I feel like it's just random shots of peoples faces until the very end: even a trailer needs to tell a story, maybe try and at least have the people's voices in the next one, showing that they are happy? Finally, I thought that the music was too intense at the start. While the trailer ad these problems it still served its purpose. I know what the movie is about and it was intense enough at the end that im interested in seeing it, so great work!

Spot on!
The music was way too intense for the "good" portion of the trailer. The moment the first big "noise/snare/clap" I was expecting a surprise scene, but instead the girl just walked outside with an umbrella -- not the type of "surprise" I was looking for.

Also there was no story to the trailer and the Christian part of the family didn't come thru. Seems like a cool flick but the trailer needs work.

Have you thought about redoing it?

Joey

This is just a teaser to tease people into wanting to see the film. I will be editing a completely fresh TRAILER upon completion of the film where the story will be explained in more detail. Thanks for the comment.

Back