• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch NEED FEEDBACK ON MY TRAILER :)

Real proud of this series I produced a while back. Wanted to hear everyone's feedback!

Hulu recently acquired it but we produced it completely independent. If you enjoyed the trailer, you can watch the 1st episode by clicking HERE. Please let me know what you think. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3wcYUIOQu8

Click here for the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3wcYUIOQu8

Last edited:
oh yea and I forgot to mention, it's completely free. You don't need Hulu plus to watch it.

...but only in the USA. Disappointed, as it looks fantastic! It's the sort of thing I'd rush to watch if I saw the trailer on TV or whatever. What was the budget? What is the format (episodes etc)?

...but only in the USA. Disappointed, as it looks fantastic! It's the sort of thing I'd rush to watch if I saw the trailer on TV or whatever. What was the budget? What is the format (episodes etc)?

Yea I know. We're hoping to get it on itunes or netflix in the future.. possibly even youtube. Total budget came to about $50,000. It's a 2 hour long series (we broke it up into x5 30-minute episodes for Hulu).

Yea I know. We're hoping to get it on itunes or netflix in the future.. possibly even youtube. Total budget came to about $50,000. It's a 2 hour long series (we broke it up into x5 30-minute episodes for Hulu).

Youtube seems like a very manageable entity to get the content on. Does your agreement with Hulu prevent you from opening a Youtube account and posting the episodes in length?

I just watched the first episode. Laughed out loud six times in 25 minutes = success :) I want to watch it all right now, but must pace myself. I also want to go and read the complete works of Shakespeare, so well done on that too....

My only comments would be that the incidental music is a little overbearing at times, and the introductory montage went on a tiny bit too long, but other than that, perfect! Visually lovely, sharply written and nicely acted :)

Last edited:
Youtube seems like a very manageable entity to get the content on. Does your agreement with Hulu prevent you from opening a Youtube account and posting the episodes in length?

Yea, our content is only for Hulu for now. Because anyone can upload anything onto youtube, we want that to be our last option. We want to explore other mediums first before we go that route.

Just watched episode 2. Not quite as many lol moments as ep 1, but still going strong :)

It's very nicely written, but obviously it helps that one of your writers is Bill Shakespeare :)

Episode 3 was a change of direction, but no less funny for that. I can't wait to finish, not just to complete the story but also so that I don't have to use Hulu ever again. 50 minutes to watch 25 minutes of glitchy video? No thanks.

How old is the actor playing Hal, by the way?

I just watched the first episode. Laughed out loud six times in 25 minutes = success :) I want to watch it all right now, but must pace myself. I also want to go and read the complete works of Shakespeare, so well done on that too....

My only comments would be that the incidental music is a little overbearing at times, and the introductory montage went on a tiny bit too long, but other than that, perfect! Visually lovely, sharply written and nicely acted :)

Episode 3 was a change of direction, but no less funny for that. I can't wait to finish, not just to complete the story but also so that I don't have to use Hulu ever again. 50 minutes to watch 25 minutes of glitchy video? No thanks.

I'm really appreciative of you watching the show. I'm glad you're finding it funny and entertaining. The writers did a great job on this. And thank you for the constructive criticism :)

Yea, Hulu treats their content like TV shows. 2-3 commercial breaks per segment. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of ads but without ads, youtube, hulu, crackle etc. wouldn't be able to exist without going bankrupt. But glitchy video? It's pretty smooth on my computer…

The actor is in his mid-20s (he was also the writer and creator of the show)

I'm really appreciative of you watching the show. I'm glad you're finding it funny and entertaining. The writers did a great job on this. And thank you for the constructive criticism :)

Yea, Hulu treats their content like TV shows. 2-3 commercial breaks per segment. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of ads but without ads, youtube, hulu, crackle etc. wouldn't be able to exist without going bankrupt. But glitchy video? It's pretty smooth on my computer…

The actor is in his mid-20s (he was also the writer and creator of the show)

I understand the need for ads, I just wish there weren't quite so many (3 breaks, each one lasting around 4-5 minutes, plus an ad at the start, so not quite 50 minutes but still...). And it may just be my computer, but I get this weird glitch where every so often it would replay the last few seconds of video at super fast speed before catching up with the sound again. It's something I've never seen on any other streaming video site I've used. That said, being outside the USA, I shouldn't even be watching, technically, so I can't really complain :)

I figured the actor must be somewhere around mid-twenties. It was a large suspension of disbelief when he was playing 17, but the comment on Hulu that he looks about 30 is a little unfair :)

Have the writers created anything else? I'm becoming a bit of a fan :)

As an amateur fencer, I can't wait to watch the next ep :)

Last edited:
And it may just be my computer, but I get this weird glitch where every so often it would replay the last few seconds of video at super fast speed before catching up with the soundsaresoundsandsoundsaresounds again.

At least Hulu is the only site that gets glitchy. If othe othe ş̸̢̢̢̢̠͔͔̘̩̻̟᷂͗͆̎̔ͨ᷉̆͛̐᷁᷃᷅ͪͩ̉̓͝i̸̢̢̢̢̢̹̟̠̹̮̲̰̣̜̪͐ͩͤ̆̈́ͫ͛͆᷆ͧ̿͋͟͢ͅt̢̢̨̢̢̛̬̫̙᷂͕̼̥͉̘᷿̦᷊̜᷂ͦ͐̈̊᷇ͣ̽͌̿͘͡ e̶̵̢̢̢̺̺̦᷿̻̼͈͚͖͆̊̅᷇᷉ͯ͊̏͏̢͍̙᷃ͭͮ̅͟s̴̵̢̡̢̨̢̢̟̦̠̗̫͎̰͙͂̃͐̐̿͐͆͆ͦ᷇̍́᷄͜͞ ̶̵̶̢̨̢̢̨̢̩͇̗͕͈̠̹͖͙͑̒᷉̋ͪ̓͛̅̾̔͘͝͝ w̷̶̢̢̢̢̛̯̭̠̤̰̟̜͔̘̖᷉᷇̿̌᷇͌᷉̏ͫͦ̎̿͢͝ e̵̢̢̢̢̛̖͈̖̦͕̜͕̪̘ͥͪ᷃ͣ͛̍ͯ͋̆͒᷾͐᷈̚͝͞r̢̛̗ͤ̑͒͑̆̄͏̴̢̡̢̢̮͖̼͌᷁ͯ̓̍̍̌ͪͨͮ̉̉͟e̢̽̇̆͗͏͈̊̂̃͏̢̢̢̢̳̙̯̲̖͈ͤ᷾͌̍̿͗̀̐͊̋ ̸̢̢̢̢̺̤̥̩̞̲᷄͂̄̐̎̋̍͛ͨ᷅͊᷀͂ͪͪ͐͒͐͢ͅl̷̢̧̢̢̢̬̠᷂͔᷿̩͎̫͇̞̩͔̳᷉᷇᷆᷉̊̓᷾ͮ̎͐᷅͟i̶̢̢̢̢͓̯̗̖̟᷄̔ͦ̾͒ͥ̐͌᷅ͥ᷁̑ͯͧ᷈ͥ᷉̔ͪ̚͢k̶̵̢̢̡̢̢̛̰̰̤͈͔᷿̘ͤ͂͗ͦ᷾͗᷃̄͑ͧ̅᷄͋̎ͩ͡ e̸̢̢̢̢̛͖̫͈̻͚̙̞͓᷾̽ͤ̌ͦͮ̐̓̍̆ͧ̉᷃᷄̈́̕͠ ̢̢̢̢̢̛̠͈͙᷊̱̪̳͛̒̈́̆ͨͯ͗̿᷃̃̀ͣ̋̒͒͢͢͞H̵̢̨̢͔̬̩̭̞᷀᷉͐᷁̋᷈ͬ᷆͏̷̸̨̢̢ͦ̈́̈̓̏̑͜͜ư̴̷̢̢̨̢̢̹̦᷊᷂͇̜͇̣̳̣̲̙̈̽᷉̾͑̈́͛̓̚͢͜l̢̢̢̢̠̖̝̲̖̫̝̳̣͍̿ͮ̊̑̿̏͌᷀᷈͂ͬ̊ͮ᷾͜͝͠ự̴̢̢̢̨̢̙̣͖̜᷂̬̱̼͎̼̮̥͕́̿̈́ͩ̓ͥ᷾͒᷆ͩ in then tryt if confused tha oewhat? ?? ?? ? /

----------------- ----------------------------- n0000 00000000 *?_

si te s

----------- ---------------------------- >>>>>>> ???? . > ("?!")

Last edited:
Back