• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Inspired by 808: XRATED

Thanks, Bird!

Ooooo! Title sequence. I could be happy creating those!

I've got that file pilled up now, actually, trying to make the background full definition.
But of course - I gotta tinker with this and that and make it all overly complicated. :)

I've got two competing ideas for this and next week.
One is the "Happy Video", (I don't really care for the dark stuff which strangely seems to come too easy to me).
The other is a considerably more in depth attempt to play with the special effects capabilities of Adobe Premiere Elements 10 I just bought.

We all know the downfall of relying too much on special effects to (failingly) try to overcome the gross weaknesses of the story, so I really wanna be careful about avoiding that.

Quick and simple video = one week delay on the other.
vs.
One more week of pre-production (which I really titeringly enjoy a skosh too much) = no hapy video or any other educational product for possibly over a month.

It's the old educational saw of "Is it better to do one 60min project or ten 6min projects? But at what point are you just avoiding one project over another? And what about emotional momentum?"

I'm at a creative crossroads.

Back