• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

$29 steadicam not diy.. And it works

You posted in the correct forum, but why not admit this is your product?

You need a higher quality picture of the product for the website to get a better look at the construction that said I am tempted to bite the bullet and give it a shot.

there is a video on the site showing the construction. It looks DIY but for someone like me who doesnt have time to DIY one myself and don't want to spend an assload on buying a real one, Its perfect. Im going to buy one of these and test it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjmVuAsB9-U

I'll post some more detailed pictures of it. Thanks gooberman for sharing the video. It shows more detail then a photo will. You should be able to see contact info on our page, not sure why that isn't showing for you Murdock, I'll double check that. Also want to add that checkout is through paypal, and therefor your order would be protected from fraud. We don't see any credit card info, billing info, etc, and paypal protects buyers from fraud by refunding them if they complain.

I'm curious- How do you manufacture these?

The parts are manufactured by machine and assembled by hand. That's the only way I really know how to answer that. A few parts are special ordered and arrive pre-fabricated and others, such as the weights, are just stamped fender washers we order wholesale from a steel company in New York. I can't really give all the specifics for obvious reasons, but it's a legitimate stabilizer.

No that's fine, I wasn't accusing you of shoddy products!

I was just interested to know whether you manufactured/assembled them yourself or whether you bought them pre-assembled and then sold them on.

Back