• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I See You. (Short Film)

For the most part that looked pretty good.
Only a few scenes with lighting issues.
Nice handheld work, too.

The "suspense" drug out a bit much for me, but many people are big fans of tension building and less is more and such.

Very nice work.
Congratulations.
(Keep writing work for Celina! She's a keeper.)

Really enjoyed this! I noticed how well the audio was recorded, nice and crisp, really helped make it as scary as it was and build tension. I don't wanna give away the ending to anyone who's reading this before watching but the shots in the mirror made my friend and I lurch out of our seats haha. Awesome work.

This was sick!!! That bathroom scene with the mirror was awesome. Some of the scenes were a bit dark and could've used just a tad bit more light, not a lot though as that would've taken away from the "spookiness." At first I was confused a little, with the storyline, I thought she was schizo, so is Bonnie the girl she killed?

Back