• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Scoring POOL PARTY MASSACRE

Of course! I follow the filmmakers who made this movie this as well as half of the other up and coming filmmakers. Gotta keep up with the competition! :) (Plus I love to collaborate). They were smart in investing in a very talented illustrator for their one sheet. It's generating interest in itself.

They were smart in investing in a very talented illustrator for their one sheet. It's generating interest in itself.

Yeah, I'm impressed with some of their choices. They aren't trying to be something they're not. They portray the movie for what it is - a bloody, gratuitous slasher flick! :lol: I like the voice over on the trailer. This would have fit perfectly in Rodriquez' GRINDHOUSE double feature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3EM6gsM5DU

I didn't have anything to do with the movie, other than the score, and to offer some early opinions. When I heard that Brian (one of the producers) was shooting a slasher movie, I offered to score it for free. I'm a big fan of those kind of soundtracks - HALLOWEEN, PHANTASM, THE BURNING, IT FOLLOWS, etc. Bless their hearts; they did throw me some bones!

That's great to hear! I don't know them personally but I do enjoy a fun slasher flick. I'll definitely be checking it out. You doing any other movie projects right now?

Back