• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Deadline Approaching for 2013 Minneapolis St Paul International Film Festival

Hello everybody,

My name is Alex Wolf and I am the Submissions Coordinator for the MSP International Film Festival this year. I just wanted to let everyone know that our final submissions deadline is quickly approaching.

ABOUT
This year's festival runs from April 3-19 and is the largest in the region. Each year we show over 250 films and host guest to 150 filmmakers. Our programming incorporates a diverse range of films and screens them to an audience of over 40,000.

AWARDS
We have several awards at our festival including the EMERGING FILMMAKER AWARD for feature narratives and the BEST DOCUMENTARY AWARD for feature documentaries. The MINNESOTA MADE AWARDS are available for films made in Minnesota. Winners of all three of these rewards will receive a cash prize.

We also have AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS for Best Narrative, Documentary, Short Narrative, Short Doc, Minnesota Made Narrative, Minnesota Made Documentary, Minnesota Made Short Doc, and Minnesota Made Short Narrative. Several of these awards have cash prizes.

SUBMISSIONS/GUIDELINES
All submissions are processed through Withoutabox and our guidelines can be found under our listing there. You can find a link through our website.

DEADLINES
Late Submission Deadline: January 3, 2014
Shorts Submission Fee: $55
Features Submission Fee: $70
Minnesota Made Fee: $25

WAB Extended Submission Deadline: January 10, 2014
Shorts Submission Fee: $60
Features Submission Fee: $75
Minnesota Made Fee: $30

We look forward to receiving your entries. Any questions can be directed to submissions(at)mspfilmsociety(dot)org

Thank you,
Alex Wolf
Submissions Coordinator
Minneapolis St. Paul International Film Festival
mspfilmfest.org

Back