Just An Idea

Just some idea my wife and I were chating about tonight.

would you all be into doing some shorts based on the same hero.?

ok so here is the idea a 007 sort of a person gets off a bus or our of a cab or what ever, there job is to do one thing, we never know what the person looks like also we never really know what there job is.

at the end of the short they get into a cab or what even then the next person picks up where the last person left off and so on.

post your idea here and maybe we can come up with a real cool story.

Music for Gemini is now available

Another update from Bophe-land. The first collection of "Gemini Experiment" music files is now available for download:

http://www.bophe.com/Gemini/

As a reminder, these songs are available for anyone to use in a "Gemini Experiment" project IF YOU WANT TO. You are also welcome to create your own music or obtain it from other sources. Furthermore, we encourage anyone who writes their own music for the "Gemini Experiment" to donate it to the music download site for others to use. You are not obliged to do this, but we will certainly accept and post your donations. Thanks!

Last edited:
John@Bophe said:
Another update from Bophe-land. The first collection of "Gemini Experiment" music files is now available for download:

http://www.bophe.com/Gemini/

As a reminder, these songs are available for anyone to use in a "Gemini Experiment" project IF YOU WANT TO. You are also welcome to create your own music or obtain it from other sources. Furthermore, we encourage anyone who writes their own music for the "Gemini Experiment" to donate it to the music download site for others to use. You are not obliged to do this, but we will certainly accept and post your donations. Thanks!

I be a using Desparate Souls Blind Parish big time
Oh and I fixed up my short films page :yes:

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I was just wondering how everyone's doing on thier Gemini thing. At my end, we're in pre-production, and getting awfully close to filming soon. We need to scout out some locations still, but everything else is coming together. I was just wondering if anyone out there is close to being finished, and who we can expect to see up here first. We were also wondering (because we have a prop or two to get) about the outfit. Is this guy in a suit, or is it just any kind of black clothes? Also, what kind of fedora is it... wide brim or short brim? We have ideas, but we didn't want to conflict too much with the flow of everyone else's projects. I guess that's it for now... Let me know whats up!!!

UpDate:

I have all my props at last and my Camera, had a set back a few weeks back becuse Sebastian Spence got on the set up some movie being shot in Vancouver, dont ask me what the name is as I have no idea, and the other actor is teaching yoga right now on the weekends and that is the only time I can shoot.

We are looking at shooting it in two weeks well I am shooting Hazardfilms small part of his feature film trailer.

well its just a small part of it but we have a set here that will work for it...

Cheers
J

well its been what now LMAO 6 months hahahahah and still I have yet to get this damn thing made agghhhh first I get the props then the camara then the day comes to do the shoot no actors show up then the props are rented out then the carmra has to go back.

now its back to the start all over again, get the props the camera the actors, WILL THIS NEVER END Aghhh

Back