• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Dracula Has Risen From The Grave To Steal Your Drugs"

Download : "Dracula Has Risen From The Grave To Steal Your Drugs" (10 MB)

@ Zensteve & the rest : My website = http://www.goolockx.be

dracula.jpg

I must confess that I fast forwarded through some of it - I love he dancing, music was funny, I think you could cut it in half and have somthing stronger.

As various people have mentioned (for this film, and the others you have made)... there is a lot to be cut.

Still, this is one one of the funniest series I have seen in a long time. :cool:

I'm not so keen on the message that you try to send in several of them (including the other non-published ones on your website), but they are entertaining nonetheless.

I'm assuming there is some personal reason for doing so, but I would not dare to dig so privately.

_______

The biggest issue here is...

...music.

Your crew is very capable of creating fine films.

Don't hobble yourselves by using non-licenced music. This applies to almost all of your films.

Try and find a regional musician to score the films. Failing that, use music that is in Public Domain. There are even musicians on this forum that are looking to score films for no cost.

Many of your films have potential to go places... I'd hate to see them struck down, due to music licences.

:cool:

Back