• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I'm All Yours by Bophe

Poke said:
Are you planning on doing another bridge between "Closet" and "Cellphone?"

Poke

Haven't thought about it until you just said that. FINGER would still connect to CLOSET even without this "bridge." I see it as more of an "icing on the cake" kind of thing.

I really enjoy icing, so we'll see what happens.

I felt right away that it was some kind of a music video... possibly. LOL.

I didn't get the characters being guardian angels at all. In fact, none of it made much since to me and I did see Finger and read your explanation.

Editing was fine for what you have... I thought the lighting in one scene was a little harsh because of the shadows on the wall... A little distracting.

All in all, I really don't get it. I read your explanation... I saw Finger as well but even so... The short doesn't make me feel anything... So I guess I don't get it.

filmy

Hi!

Thanks to everyone who watched our movie and gave us a review: Spatula, cibao, King Goldfish, bugman_jackson27, ZenSteve, HailToTheKing, Poke, MikeyD, SPaulovich, and FilmJumper. Thanks to all of you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our project. We had a lot of fun (and laughs) making this video, and we're glad you (mostly) agreed with what we were trying to do.

I just checked our webhost stats -- 212 downloads of the movie since it went online May 1st. Cool.

John@Bophe said:
Hi!

Thanks to everyone who watched our movie and gave us a review: Spatula, cibao, King Goldfish, bugman_jackson27, ZenSteve, HailToTheKing, Poke, MikeyD, SPaulovich, and FilmJumper. Thanks to all of you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our project. We had a lot of fun (and laughs) making this video, and we're glad you (mostly) agreed with what we were trying to do.

I just checked our webhost stats -- 212 downloads of the movie since it went online May 1st. Cool.

WOW...212 downloads!

I just checked my stats and all I have is 57!! :bag:

It all goes to show, either it's a bad choice of a title on my part or you being in my short was a good advertisment for your short!! :lol:

Chris

Last edited:
Back