What made you smile today?

Just finished baking two trays of mostly savory split scones, for breakfast treats for the morning rehearsal cast members.

That will make them smile. :cool:

Behold! : http://t.co/ebqh0dkF

...and if you must know...

Left) Marinara sauce, feta crumble, dry pepperoni, pepperocinis & a small slice of Colby. A few with delicious Orange Marmalade, instead.

Right) Pesto, dry pepperoni, slice of tomato & a small slice of Colby.

Bringin' a bag of mini-tangerines, too. My fellow cast members deserve the best!
smiley_colbert.gif

Yayyyyyy tax return!
Nothing quite like getting your own nickles back from Uncle Sam. ;)

Good weather to boot. :yes:

EDIT: Go, man. Go!

Last edited:
Only dreaddy could clear up a mystery thats hounded me since I had regression hypnosis therapy and discovered I had repressed a childhood memory in the which I developed a crush on the female lead from the movie "The Bad News Bears"

458825.jpg

since then I doubted my sanity becuase of just this mix-up...

"Are you sure they said Channing Tatum and not Tatum O'Neal? "

Thank you, you saved me a few years of therapy!

What made me smile? The fact that i am not such an incapable website designer as I thought I am :) Really really happy how it turned out so far. There is still a plugin issue on this site on the Portfolio page and the Blog page has the same issues, thus, the posts aren't online yet, but it works and looks really cool!

www.philarntz.com

The mobile theme looks sick too!

IMG_2133.png

Very nice, Phil.

(You need to have an English major go over your front page. I see a few typhos and glammaticle ewwers there/their/they're.) ;)

Yeah, need to recheck. I am not a native speaker, orgininally from germany and only been im the UK for around 6 years so i still have some troubles sometimes :S

Back