[Jul 31] What are you working on this week?

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
August is here, what are your plans, gigs, etc?

Just published a Dutch article on LinkedIn titled "The corporate video is dead", about the boring zombieformat too many businesses use to talk about their own business.
Now we wait for the response.

More writings are in the pipeline :P
Even one in English.

And I'm also editing some stuff this week :)

First day working on a new 24" monitor and WOW, what a difference! :D

(Was a decade behind on a 17" square :lol:)

Beuuuuuuuuuuuuuu beeeeeeeeeeeee beeee hisssssssss hissssssssssssssss bing bing You've Got A Monitor! :lol:

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

-Alexander Graham Bell

Finished editing 2 films in July.

Did an interview for a blog.

Logged back into indietalk after a long while.

-Ryan

I'm putting what I hope are the super final deluxe this is for real touches on the script I want to start filming next month.

I don't even know.... shooting another short tonight... not much room to add jokes in it, since it's a long setup with one punchline at the end. (this is causing my anxiety glands to rupture)

I have finished my erotic Sci-fi anthology and did a lot of my marketing for that. Then I decided to start working on my horror web series. So, I am working on the script as we speak.

Great to hear about your new monitor IT.

Since my new iMac is ready and set for YouTube live streams with its webcam, I am investing in more lighting for the room it is in for recording at night with desktop stage and movie lights. I have big video lighting sets, but they will blow the fuses in my old studio apartment. So, I am giving the miniature lamps a shot and hoping to use bright LED light bulbs with them. There are lots of surrounding tables, desks, and furniture to put them on. Still learning the new iMac and application software and enjoying it all.

Cool! Yeah, so used to the monitor now, I could never go less than 24! Funny how that works, I thought it would feel huge. It's perfect.

I've been working on sobriety this week. Well DAYTIME sobriety anyway :lol:

Tried to get a new comedian to work with me but I was immediately blocked on facebook for one of my statuses.

Last edited:
Back