favorite Favorite Movie Universe?

What is your favorite universe created by a movie? What movie would you like to live in?
(I expect to get a lot of star wars and LOTR):)

Mine is not necessarily a universe but - Slumdog Millionaire, that movie made me fall in love with india and Danny Boyle is amazing at pulling you into a movie

Full Metal Alchemist universe! Even though it is an anime, which came from a manga, they made a movie out of it.

I've always wanted to be able to learn the science of deconstructing and reconstructing matter in any way possible ;)

Yes, I am somewhat of an anime nerdo.

What is your favorite universe created by a movie? What movie would you like to live in?

I'd totally be living in Demolition Man universe...

TP is old news. I demand sea-shells!
smiley_colbert.gif

I think it would be cool to live in the X-Men as long as you had some sick powers. Also harry potters universe would be pretty gnarly!

Pandora.

You all should know what movie this is from.

I'm serious. The sound design alone for that world took something like 4 years to develop if I remember correctly. Most of it recorded in James Cameron's backyard.

I also love Saving Private Ryan. I love World War 2, and the design team re-created a war-torn France. Unbelievable sets and atmospheres.

But to live in?

Goonies.

Last edited:
If it was guaranteed that I would be a witch, it would be Harry Potter all the way. Otherwise I'd have to go with the Star Trek universe, Next Gen style.

Shit, forgot about Harry Potter. I'd totally be down for some of that.
Also forgot about Avatar. Love or hate the movie, that shit was awesome.

Back