Prodco logo/title graphic show off

Not sure how to put images in these threads, but here's the link I think...

Take the direct url and use it with the Image button.

Broke%20Helix%20Logo%20Edited.jpg

It will then create a code line that will look like this, but without the space at the start of
Broke%20Helix%20Logo%20Edited.jpg
[/CODE]

Anyways! That's an AWESOME graphic design. Very smooth. Although I'm not sure if it's Broke Helix or Broken Helix. I like to think the latter. I would love to see an animated production label for this.

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you.

It's actually Broke Helix. It used to be Broken Helix, then I was sitting around stone broke a few years ago and I though, you know, until we get some funding to make these films and TV shows we are "Broke Helix."

Awesome! Thank you.

It's actually Broke Helix. It used to be Broken Helix, then I was sitting around stone broke a few years ago and I though, you know, until we get some funding to make these films and TV shows we are "Broke Helix."

That's been bothering me since I first saw it. Glad to hear it's not just bad grammar :)

Thanks for all the compliments, really the work of the young man who did it. We will continue to work on it and get it fancier for the opening credits.

'Broken Back Mountain' doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well as 'Broke Back...' We can get some space in there to make sure people understand there's no 'N', though.

Thanks for all the compliments, really the work of the young man who did it. We will continue to work on it and get it fancier for the opening credits.

'Broken Back Mountain' doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well as 'Broke Back...' We can get some space in there to make sure people understand there's no 'N', though.

It only rolls off the tongue better because one is a famous movie title, so I'm not buying that... :)

Looking at it again, your design will please everyone, as the helix looks rather like a stylised lower-case 'n' anyway.

Ha ha. Yeah, probably.

I am petitioning him to move the twisted film to be the 'X' at the end of Helix. So the addition of a true N might happen. We could also get busy with other stuff and it end up looking the same as it does now.

Back