• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 1ove (a romantic comedy for pop music nerds)

Hello everyone!

I just discovered this board and am extremely happy to find this gem! I am a rookie filmmaker. I can produce, act (or at least, I think so), and write. However, strong knowledge on the camera, sound, and gaffing side is something I am lacking. While learning it, I have asked friends to help with those areas of my shorts. I look forward to exchanging tips, lessons, and ideas from everyone. I promise this won't be a one off post.

I would like to share my most recent short with the board and would love any critiques you have.

It is a SAG New Media project, shot on a 5D, with music from the YouTube Free Audio Library.

1ove (a romantic comedy for pop music nerds)

Hello everyone!

I just discovered this board and am extremely happy to find this gem! I am a rookie filmmaker. I can produce, act (or at least, I think so), and write. However, strong knowledge on the camera, sound, and gaffing side is something I am lacking. While learning it, I have asked friends to help with those areas of my shorts. I look forward to exchanging tips, lessons, and ideas from everyone. I promise this won't be a one off post.

I would like to share my most recent short with the board and would love any critiques you have.

It is a SAG New Media project, shot on a 5D, with music from the YouTube Free Audio Library.

1ove (a romantic comedy for pop music nerds)

That was enjoyable and definitely raised a smile on my face. I got all the 80s references by dint of being older than most others on here.

The critique is it's too long and I skipped loads of it but it was still enjoyable.

Back