My film will beat your film!

dament said:
You may have a chance to beat me only because of your great casting.

...and if I don't beat you, I think I can name two soon-to-be-unemployed actors, who'll never work in Anaheim again!
smiley_jihad.gif

(Though I gotta say, that one guy in your flick is pretty talented... not the main one, the other) :cool:

______

Here's another still... Not only did Flaviu film it with the lenscap on, but with the camera facing the other way!

That's just how good we are!

lenscap_flaviu.jpg

Last edited:
It's done.

But it's 7:17, a wee bit over the 5:00 time limit.

Rats!

Now the tough decision... try hacking bits out of it or submit knowing it's already disqualified?

Hmmm.....

Mine was 6.5 until I went in with the butcher knife.
I had to kick myself until I was objective enough to do the slashing, and I found in the end, the quality was improved... had to cut out some nice stuff, but then again, for the theme I picked, shorter was better.
Once you trim the fat, it'll be cleaner, and mroe concise... give it the old knifing, and I'm sure you'll be happy... and you can always release a director's cut! :)

Hmmm... that WAS after cutting it down.

I'm going to fire the writer. No, wait... that's me.

Then I'll fire the director. Ummm... same problem.

I feel your pain, Spat. Chopping it down is mighty tough.

Yeah I've had to chop mine down quite a bit too. It's still running slightly long. Somehow I've got to chop some more.

I've had to cut a few visual effects shots :(. When you approach 20 separate shots that need to be finished in a day or two something has to go. :P

Well, now it's done... down to 4:51.

I feel like a dad who's given his kid their first haircut... and not a very good one, either. (The haircut, not the kid.)

Squeeze is mangling it now, QuickTime MOV and MP4 formats. This is going to take a while, even on the new G5.

Now it's time to take a much needed nap....

OOH yeah!
Premiere membership for three weeks, baby! MMM... reward enough...
If I don't win this comp, I'll be sure to fork over the dough!
But there'll be no need for that- because you're all... going.. DOWN!!!

Zensteve said:
Not only did Flaviu film it with the lenscap on, but with the camera facing the other way!

That's just how good we are!

lenscap_flaviu.jpg
You guys are all lucky I do not have an entry! Well, I was part of Steve's team...but now that I look at that picture, I'm starting to have some doubts...I thought I knew what I was doing. Must be the picture...or did I read the manual upsidedown?

Last edited:
Must... get... more... votes...

Follow the links in my sig to see all entries, and to cast your vote. :cool:

(If you are a boardmember but not logged in, you must be missing the excitement... invisible threads)

:P

The Perfect Sandwich is now accepting YOUR votes.
Remember, each vote towards "The Perfect Sandwich" goes toward the National Institute for Yummy Sammiches (NIYS), an institute dedicated to bringing the delicious goodness of two slices of bread and an assortment of ingredients to the kitchen of the "culinarily challanged".
So cast your votes today, and indulge in the sweet mooshy goodness that lies between the juicy succulent thighs... er... slices that is...

THE PERFECT SANDWICH

This shamless plug has been brought to you by:
CHEF: Breaking into apartments and cooking meals since a few weeks ago.

Back