Hello! I am the Newbie in this Forum... Welcome to My Film World!

Hello Film Lover and Film Maker Friends!
I am the boy who love film and try to make some film. I am a newbie in this sector but I am a senior blogger, I think. I have some unique idea to make a film.
I try to write something like Short Story, Science Fiction and Documentary Feature. Now I am going to make my first film which will launch ASAP.

In this time, I am here. I love blogging and one kind of passion of me. I make money from blogging regularly. May be it is little part of my income. Basically I am a Web Design & Developer. I do web Design and Development regularly.

Bun now I am going to make a film with my own Screenplay. Hope It will be earn a good result for me. In this moment, I am blogging and try to write some unique tutorial about Film making, Film Lighting, Cameraman and others related topics. If you feel any interest, I must give you my blog site URL.

Please help me with your a little wishes only, if not possible more.

Hello Film Lover and Film Maker Friends!
I am the boy who love film and try to make some film. I am a newbie in this sector but I am a senior blogger, I think. I have some unique idea to make a film.
I try to write something like Short Story, Science Fiction and Documentary Feature. Now I am going to make my first film which will launch ASAP.

In this time, I am here. I love blogging and one kind of passion of me. I make money from blogging regularly. May be it is little part of my income. Basically I am a Web Design & Developer. I do web Design and Development regularly.

Bun now I am going to make a film with my own Screenplay. Hope It will be earn a good result for me. In this moment, I am blogging and try to write some unique tutorial about Film making, Film Lighting, Cameraman and others related topics. If you feel any interest, I must give you my blog site URL.

Please help me with your a little wishes only, if not possible more.

Welcome to our little corner of the Universe :)

If there's a question you have, someone here has done it, attempted it, orbroke down in tears over it... If you have any questions about masks, I the resident mask nut here-movies need more masks! :)

Welcome :)

@Tinalera, Thanks....

@Tinalera, Thanks for your nice reply.

I have a little question. Can I post my Film Making related blog URL? If possible, please inform me. I want to share my thinking and experience with others. So please let me know if it possible.

Thanks again.

I believe there's a spot in your user CP to post it-but I don't know if it's premium or basic subscription....a moderator can answer that for you better than I could :)

I think it's fine to post it. It's part of what you do (see my signature for further details) or you make a thread about it in the promotion section...

Anyhow, welcome! :welcome:

:welcome:

yeah, nick is right.. you can post it here so that we get an idea what you do..or you can go to the Promotion section (which is the very last one i guess) and open a new thread..

Now I am going to make my first film which will launch ASAP.

so, what's your film about? have a name yet?

Back