• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Man's Best Friend (A film about a man and a dog)

Though this film was just a random collaboration with friends and is in no way a huge detailed and dedicated project, I still think its worth uploading here. Its kinda bad, I realize that (it was filmed in the span of two days with no budget), but I still felt like uploading it here just for the heck of it, maybe to get some feedback on editing techniques and such. Please don't take this very seriously, as its not in any way a true project of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBqXd4dg3E

Last edited:
I personally thought it was awful

In some regards ya, it is awful, as it pretty much is the equivalent of three friends with nothing better to do on the last weekend of winter break and deciding to film whatever comes to mind. It was nothing more than a pointless experiment to see how we could quickly chop together a plot, and in the finished product, I can really tell it didn't completely work out. Eh, I just gotta live and learn, but it is good to finally hear brutally honest feedback that isn't fluffed up by unnecessary comforting words (which is too common on many forums).

Last edited:
Back