Collaborator(s)

Well I thought I'd pop out an open message to anyone in the UK (or who has dreams of our golden shores...)

I'm keen to embark on another project for August/September. Ideally I'd love to shoot a feature but if that proves to be too much of a scheduling nightmare then it'd be great to crack out another good short.

Anyhow I consider myself a writer who does a sideline in directing but I'm keen to link up with other Directors, Writers, Producers and DOPs so that we can all play our strengths (rather than having to balance out our weaknesses) and produce something genuinely good.

Anyhow if you're UK based and would be interested in working on the project either reply here, drop me a line or just shout out the window really loudly.

I'll be listening.
:hmm:

Cheers,
Nick

Anyone want to be my producer? I can pay you in chocolate buttons...

I could well be depending on the size, scale, nature, location and timing of your project. I'm presuming you want a ferociously organised producer.

PM me if that's the case, let me know what you're planning and we can get together to work out if we're right for each other.

I wouldn't mind coming onboard as an editor, writer or DoP. Drop me a PM dude.

PM sent!

We're working on something really cool, so it'd be great to get some of y'all involved in crew positions. Regardless of where in the world you are, just drop me a line and we'll see if we can work something out.

The position that I'm most desperately in need of, at the moment, is a line producer. So, if that's a job you fancy or if you know someone who'd be interested, let me know!

:)

Hey!

If there's anyone in or around London who'd fancy helping out on the set of The Flight of the Flamingo just let me know! And if you emailed me before and I didn't reply then I apologise! I've had a crazy number of emails over the last few weeks and my personal organisation is iffy to say the least...

Cheers,
Nick :)

Back