Loking for videographer in London who's interested in R&B music.

Hey,

I run a music website - LozzaMusic.com - and this year I'm hoping to move a lot of the focus of it to visual content - acoustic sessions, interviews etc.

The problem is that I don't live in London and have to miss quite a lot of oppurtunities so I was looking for someone who's interested in the music I post on the site who would be interested in every so often, going out in London to film some things with talented upcoming and established UK and international artists and preferably edit and upload the videos too.

I won't be paid but you get to meet some great people, artists and oher people in the industry and it is great experience whether you're looking to go into the film or music industry.

You don't need to be super committed either, I just want someone who I can call on every so often to see if they're free to do some stuff.

If you're interested, send me an email to lozzamusic@live.co.uk with some links to your work, a bit about what music you're into and anything else you think I need to know!

Back