Quality composition and sound design from Liverpool

My name is John Pearson and I'm based in Liverpool- I am a pianist and violinist and I work with my partner Yashashwi Sharma, a singer trained in both Indian Classical and Western music. We have been writing music together for two years and have a passion for collecting world instruments and atmospheric location sounds as well as learning different cultural vocal and compositional techniques.

We are third year music degree students, and as a result have made many connections with instrumentalists, giving us the ability to record orchestral ensemble music without always having to rely on synthesised timbres. We also have a rapidly expanding collection of our own instruments and percussion.

Here is a collection of some of our music for media and our cv, which should outline our past work and musical education.

We're looking for any projects really- whether it be film, videogames, sonic logos, website sound, software sound, etc. As we are musicians currently branching out into a professional music career and close to finishing our qualifications we are looking to work on paid projects. However, the price is always negotiable. We are not bound to Liverpool and would be happy to work on location, and are looking to relocate in 2012.

Please get in touch with me if you have any questions- either on here or via harpsichoid@hotmail.co.uk

:yes:

Back