• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

HELP in supporting our Kickstarter!

A few friends decide to go down to an abandoned campground to celebrate a birthday party, but the mood soon changes when people start missing and turning up dead. In this original telling of a forgotten genre we find a masked serial killer named Charlie Varsin still looking over the campground where he once died you'll be sitting on the edge of your seat just dying to see what's around the next camper or tent. Make sure you dont miss out on this revisit to an old school telling of a horror slasher film.

You don't wanna miss out on this great return of Horror! I have been writing this script for 7 years now and it's finally ready to see the light of day! If your a fan of horror,slashers,suspense, or mask serial killers then you'll love it.

"The Campground"is my 1st full feature film, i am way off from goal and i only have till next month, please help in supporting or sharing our kickstater page along with our facebook. we will start shooting a teaser in the couple weeks to come.

we will share your campaigns if we can get you to do the same.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1464244473/the-campground

www.facebook.com/thecampground

www.twitter.com/the_campground

Back