• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Growing Up Thirty Teaser

Looks good (I fall into the 30 something category as well) you'll have to keep us updated on it's progress. I also noticed your first feature film "Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow" on your website. Is it showing in any festivals or do you have it available on DVD? I'm always interested in checking out indie movies....

------------

Nothing puts me in a better mood than when I'm driving my car and come across a radio station playing an "80's Rock Block" or a "Back to the 80's Hour" ...ahhh the good ol' days... I was comparing iPod's with two of my much younger brothers the other day and was concerned by their lack of 80's rock - they only laughed when I offered to hook them up :huh:

ZukoVega said:
Looks good (I fall into the 30 something category as well) you'll have to keep us updated on it's progress. I also noticed your first feature film "Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow" on your website. Is it showing in any festivals or do you have it available on DVD? I'm always interested in checking out indie movies....

------------

Nothing puts me in a better mood than when I'm driving my car and come across a radio station playing an "80's Rock Block" or a "Back to the 80's Hour" ...ahhh the good ol' days... I was comparing iPod's with two of my much younger brothers the other day and was concerned by their lack of 80's rock - they only laughed when I offered to hook them up :huh:

I will keep you posted. As for "Yesterday," that was my first feature and very much that project where I made most of my mistakes learning what to do and not do in filmmaking. I try to keep that one buried DEEP in the archives and only use parts of it for my reel.

Back