• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Some movies for you to watch

A selection of shorts for your viewing pleasure

Hello to all you Indies out there!

We are now getting so many great films being uploaded onto Fillim that I really have to share.

So, from time to time, I will be posting some of the finest movies we are lucky enough to have on our site.

These are movies by your peers, your colleagues, your mentors and your friends. They inspire and they entertain.

Great movies that need to be watch and appreciated by those that do ... you, the movie making community.

I hope you enjoy!!

Last edited:
The Taste of Time

The Taste of Time

A man at the twilight of his life, alone, obsessed with time and determined to beat it.

A movie by Franck Blaess

This is a beautifully made film with an engaging and intriguing story. I loved watching this all 3 times

Last edited:
Nemesis

Nemesis

This is the story of Arne (Trond Gil), who is convinced he has superpowers. He just hasn't found them yet. So he decides to put up a wanted note for an nemesis, hoping that it will help him discover his true powers.

This is a great short with a 4 awards under it's belt and numerous Official Selections in Europe, Australia and the US.

Made with skill behind and in front of the camera, it's a funny twist on the bromance ... Something for the Super Hero in all of us.

Last edited:
It's good right?!

I thought that the open sequence as him as super power seeking kid was really well done

Love on the Airwaves

Love on the Airwaves

A cab driver endures a difficult relationship with his GPS.

Love on the Airwaves features characters created from synthetic speech software and explores the dilemma facing discarded electronic devices.

Featuring Max Cullen, a legend of Australian film and television, this is a clever little film about our obsession with new gadgets ... Love your technology, just don't LOVE your technology ...

Back