• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

To Be Young - A post-apocalyptic coming of age short (Indiegogo Fundraiser)

Hello folks!

I'm in pre-production for my latest short film, 'To Be Young'. I've invested all my spare cash into this film but I'm hoping to raise some extra funds through a crowdfunder.

It's a film set several years after a z-virus that left humanity all but-extinct. Over the years, most of the infected have decayed into small piles of rot, with just a handful still lumbering around.

The film follows the story of a 10 year old girl who seems to be the last human left. Without a conventional upbringing she appears feral and savage, but there is humanity to her which we explore as the film goes on.

I'm hoping some of you might be interested in supporting the project through a crowdfunding campaign that the team have set up. Take a look and see what perks you could get your hands on in.

SUPPORT THE FILM: igg.me/at/tobeyoung

Here's some concept art for the protagonist;

n9fyvpiloohbut6wa9jc.jpg

If you can donate any money towards this project we'd be extremely grateful. I'll be sure to keep updating this thread as the project progresses.

If you can't help fund the project, any advice on secruing extra funding through other means would be much appreciated.

SUPPORT THE FILM: igg.me/at/tobeyoung

Thanks all! :D

Back