Royalty Free HD Footage

Hey all,
I'm new to the forum. I produce short videos based on poems and other pieces of writing. I also compose the music and use my own voice. I'm repeatedly stuck on video part of things because I have no idea where to get high-quality, royalty-free footage. I've occasionally purchased some from Pond 5, but since I post them on YouTube and make no money out of them, it ends up being an economic burden.

Can you guys give me any advice on where to get some free high-quality, royalty-free HD stock footage? I'd be glad to credit the authors in the video and video description.

Thanks!

Z

Have you tried googling it?

Yup, that's what lead me to consult this forum. ;)

I tried searching the Creative Commons site, but there's very limited video material, from what I was able to see from the internal search engine.

A fantastic source is videvo.net We have used them a lot. Easy...free...wide selection.

Yes, this does appear to be a very good source for such material! Some of the videos redirect to Shutterstock, which requires payment, but many others don't. THANKS!!

If someone asks on this site they are relying on our knowledge and not the algorithm of a search engine. That's why they asked here. So sure you can tell someone to google, but at least now, they have a testimonial, and a SE result. There's no point to forums to just tell everyone to google.

Back