• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Fund Thicker than Water

Hello,
We are currently in pre-production on our short film Thicker than Water!
We started an indiegogo campaign to help the funding process and hopefully allow us to raise enough to put an impact on the production of the film.
I'd appreciate if you all would go to our campaign in the link below, check it out, and if interested, share and/or contribute to our funding! Anything will help!

Thanks!

http://igg.me/p/705044/x/6600984

I'd be interested in chipping in, however, the lack of pitch video and flexible funding option is putting me off. What will happen to my pledge if you don't reach your goal?

I'd be interested in chipping in, however, the lack of pitch video and flexible funding option is putting me off. What will happen to my pledge if you don't reach your goal?

The reason we don't have a trailer or promo video to show yet, is because we are in the middle of finalizing a cast. Once we do that then we will have more to show. We plan to begin filming in two weeks. And as we stated in our description paragraph, even if we do not reach our goal, we will still continue on with the film. The money we are trying to raise will only better the production and allow us more room to work with. We would really appreciate all the support we can get, but we do understand that the lack of information thus far could/probably does turn people off to the project. But if you help, that would be completely amazing. Even by sharing it around would be great. Thanks!

Back