• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

GET INTO THE RIGHT MINDSET AND UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVE GENIUS!

SSSSSSSSSSHHHH! DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS OK! LOL

To be a great screenwriter, one that all will remember for the ages is about doing this, and correct me if im wrong, its about developing the right mindset, being influenced by the right stimuli in your working environment and just letting go and have ideas come to the forefront. you guys want to be inspired and create the right mood for writing, listen to my audio playlist on loop and you will be amazed on what you can produce, give it a real go you will be suprised http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-e73ykJ_Gc&list=PL9432007DDCCD2FCD

Visit my site at www.screenplaywritingfordummies.info

I have never heard of you, and yet you claim to be able to teach me how to become someone that ALL will remember for the ages...I seriously doubt you have been alive throughout the AGES and therefore were not there to interview those that wrote AGES ago that are still known by ALL. Shakespeare comes to mind.

Ideas are mundane, now GREAT ideas, thats what people want...but I sense that somehow, given the poor sales pitch, you are rather low on those.

"surprised"...I am surprised that someone wanting to show others how to be a great screenwriter did not take the time to use spell check which is the first step of many that all writers do before publishing.

Aaah well, you tried...

before all this criticism this is a tool im sharing that helps ppl

Have you read that eBook you are promoting? It's outdated and poorly
written, filled with tired cliches, misinformation and poor research. This
does not help writers - it misleads them.

Other then you getting paid, what is it about this book that has helped
you as a writer?

You should have titled this "weird trick to become a great screenwriter!" because that seems to be what every other ad says these days.

it's all about gettin' weird

Back