• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Last Day - Teaser Trailer

The first one isn't very good. The title of the film is kinda bland and unimaginative, and the teaser 2doesn't offer anything besides time-lapse and shots of abandoned buildings. There's no really tone, and I didn't feel anything (fear, etc.)

The second one is better, but the CyberLinkPowerDirector thing in the corner was pretty bad, and I didn't like the text either.

It looks like it's going to be good, but THE TEASERS are lacking in certain areas and need work.

Best of luck with your film though!

Now this is much better! While first one simply shows a house this version although not showing significantly more footage manages to spark interest. Good job!

I would make the words last less time on screen by killing that animation of the letters jumping and making a bit snappier appearance of the words. I would also reshuffle the order of last 2 shots ending on a wide shot of 2 figures running instead of a close up of their feet. So I would suggest removing couple of repeating shots,cutting the time of titles to try to aim for a 45 seconds teaser. No fat,just bare muscle!

Last edited:
Back