• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Travel Film - Malta - Please Rate!

Production value is very slick! And I love the fluid fonts that work with the image. But I stopped at 1:40. It wasn't telling me enough about the city, it seemed to focus on some of the same buildings and random shots of trees, that didn't tell me anything.This made it either look like the city is only a couple blocks wide... or... your didn't explore enough for this production...

Okay well I am going to finish watching it, hold on...

Okay more neat camera tricks and similar/same architecture. I like the dog. :) But how about some food, dance, music? This was a couple buildings and some boats shot very well! Hope this helps.

PS. :welcome: You are very good with style.

I think that you do some really excellent work with light and camera technique. This is very visually appealing. Would love to hear some of the natural sounds from the area - more birds, water, and people sounds. I agree with IndieTalk; it'd be neat to see more of the fun activities that Malta has to offer. And I like the music and how it relates to the cuts/editing.

Back