Impromptu horror film competition...

Knightly, just wanted to clarify the posting process. We're emailing you the YT link so you can post them all at once on a new thread, right? Or do we post upon completion?

Thanks!

Haven't heard whether anyone else here on Indietalk.com took the 'challenge' leap.

I started Le Mort, (The Death) on Saturday morning (based upon a Friday night nightmare) and wrapped it up around midnight on Sunday the 30th (after several football games and beers -- Ohio State won, my Browns lost). My 36 hour contribution (more like twelve hours), had some major problems with a slow DSL and YouTube -- so the darn thing doesn't look or sound as good as the edited footage I shot. The music didn't turn out perfect either. You don't want to hear what or how I was cussing the computer.

Don't have 1080 cameras, so the footage tops @ or around 360p, but it downloads fast without buffering. LOL. I use what I have, currently 13 year old DVcam cameras. Trying to make the most of it. Not rich. Rats.

So when is the mini-Halloween-challenge-festival to begin? Was I or was I not to send the URL of Le Mort on YouTube to John@Bophe ? Or somewhere else? Let me know. I may try to download the same, exact footage again late tonight with the hopes of having better results available for viewing.

Now off to other projects...

Knightly will be collecting all submission links, and will be assembling them into a single thread for us all to review and enjoy. We'll also announce in this thread when the NEW thread is ready - but I'm sure you'll see it!

Thanks to everyone for participating!

And thanks John for answering in my absence. I work nights at a haunted attraction, so evenings this time of year are filled.

Back