• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Avoiding Forever

Hello everyone my name is Alexandar Wagner and I am a film student at Columbia College Chicago. I just finished my third short film back in November and it was just released online a few weeks ago, Avoiding Forever and hope to continue to get feedback on the film online. I am looking to improve my film making skills and any feedback that you as a community could give me would be more then appreciated.

We have stared preproduction as of April 2012 on a feature adaptation of the short with a better narrative story ark. Any feedback you could give on the short could help us make this feature an amazing one!!!

Link to Feature Film Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/deerintheheadlight

Link to short film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQRSxdvlZVs

Thank you,
Alexandar Wagner -
gkstudioproductions.com

You picked a perfect guy to play tbe douchy guy. That dude is rocking it so hard:lol: That is intended in sincerity. He is pulling it off big time. Maybe uses fu$k a bit too much to seem realistic. Good character.

The girl does okay, but you can tell she is hesitant to use profanity for whatever reason. It makes her better lines seem incomplete.

The third guy is not rounded out enough yet for me to see what his deal is.

I liked this one quite a bit. I would pay to see the feature film based on douche guy alone.:yes:

You picked a perfect guy to play tbe douchy guy. That dude is rocking it so hard:lol: That is intended in sincerity. He is pulling it off big time. Maybe uses fu$k a bit too much to seem realistic. Good character.

The girl does okay, but you can tell she is hesitant to use profanity for whatever reason. It makes her better lines seem incomplete.

The third guy is not rounded out enough yet for me to see what his deal is.

I liked this one quite a bit. I would pay to see the feature film based on douche guy alone.:yes:

I totally agree on the swearing that's why when writing the script for the feature we tried to force a PG13 rating as best we could to avoid that issue. Most of the dialogue in this short was improv so that was another issue.

Thanks for the complements and if you like the official facebook page of the feature you can stay up to date on it's progress. We are looking right now for a Summer 2014 release.

I'm glad people like the douche, you either hate him or love him!!! haha.

Thanks for the comments!!!

Back