• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign Indietalkers HELP/SHARING thread. Do your part.

Think this is a great idea! Much easier than rooting through various threads to find out what's still going on… have voted for Paul today and sent Jeff a little love!

Someone on the Vinegar Knickers page has given them a grand - they must really want that date :)

Think this is a great idea! Much easier than rooting through various threads to find out what's still going on… have voted for Paul today and sent Jeff a little love!

Someone on the Vinegar Knickers page has given them a grand - they must really want that date :)

It's an awesome pitch. Deserves to meet its goal.

The new one will be up tomorrow.

Really great to see the IT crowd pulling together as always.

Finally managed to outfox IndieGoGo and contribute to the Hog the Spotlight campaign.

I would urge other people to (try and) do the same! :)

Can I get some help with some "likes"?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Modern-Day-Myth-Productions-LLC/146345185435657

It's really hard when you are starting out to try to get people interested.

Thanks to the people who did pledge their likes. I do appreciate it.

Cyborgs&Humans.jpg

And, the cast does too.

I'm not sure "likes" are appropriate to put in the OP. (I can see it becoming too vast to keep track of)

As it's a production company FB, rather than one purely for the project alone you're trying to market. It seems a little out of place, amongst the projects competing for funding above.

Once it is finished (as it doesn't appear to be at the moment) and ready to go, then it would be perfectly fine. But at the moment we're keeping it to five, so that it is easily managable for members to share throughout the day.

I'm quite happy to ammend the OP if others disagree.

p.s Is everybody keeping on top of things? Still guns'a blazin' I hope? :)

I really appreciate this thread and your plugging of the WORN project (and the others) but I remain optimistically realistic. ;) No pie-in-the-sky here. If we hit the $1,000 mark I'd be amazed.

As the saying goes, Blood from stones...

I've been sharing for sure. Some on twitter/FB, lot's of word of mouth. I'd like to see Worn get made.

Thanks for the Roomate of the Year love too, I think we're doing pretty good so far, but gotta keep it up. The 6 week voting phase sucks but we're about half way through!

Has everybody got PAUL GRIFFITHS page bookmarked?

It's coming to an end, and we've got a new fresh campaign ready and waiting. It's aiming to raise $2,000,000! Production quality through the ROOF.

So, exciting times. Be sure to bookmark PG's page, and let me know when you have done so.

Yay! Another Indietalker (indeed THE indietalker) having a go at crowdfunding. I'll try and throw a few dollars your way.

The trouble with all these sites is that you have to donate in dollars and in my warped sense of the world one Pound is equivalent to about 3 or 4 hundred dollars! :P

Anyhow, what's done is done :D

I think we should limit the OP to just campaigns by people on Indietalk. There are loads of cool campaigns about but it gets a bit arbitrary if we're not just posting indietalkers campaigns.

Just my $0.02 or £0.000002

Back