[Dec 11] What are you working on this week?

Some gentlemen who flip houses for a living have a pilot of HGTV filming early next year, and they comissioned me for some filming to post on social media. I'm excited!

Contract finished on the weekend. Enjoying a week off.

I seem to be spending too much time finding people on the internet who are wrong.

Do you have any leads? ;)

Day job (I think we can take that as given at this point) & onto the 4th draft of a short sci fi film. Also working on treatments for two features and really want to start a treatment for a movie of a toy brand from the 80's. Don;t wanna say which in case anyone gets ideas ;) Wondering about the best way to do that...

I think I finally named my upcoming project. Editing today, hopefully recording tonight. Trying to get very comfortable while recording it so that it feels second nature. As usual, perfectionism affects the quality and causes procrastination, so trying to beat that.

Also, planning to shoot a big scene for my short film this weekend.

Then, most importantly, there's this taco casserole thing my wife made that looks delicious. Once that's inside me, I will feel satisfied

Oh I love naming things! Boooo I want to try.

Hello everyone! Wonderful site, thank you for allowing me to be involved. I mentioned in my welcome that I am general novice when it comes to chat boards :)

What I am working on is 2 feature film projects we have in development with my production company. As well, always working hard on promoting my artists music at my record label Milwaukee Junction Records. www.MilwaukeeJunctionRecords.com We currently have signed deals with 41 artists. If I can be of help (very minimal cost to producers)...let me know. DonBorza@MilwaukeeJunctionRecords.com - Cheers!

Back