Which Company Do YOU Prefer

Hi I am looking for notable production companies that have either a heavy focus or strong history of producing diverse films. These are successful films that either have the following:
- director of color or female
- a cast made up predominately of an underrepresented demographic
- a plot centering on social issues

Major studios (Universal, Columbia, etc) obviously have some divisions that focus on this I'm sure. But I am seeking companies like A24 who are not major productions but are putting out high level films.

Thanks in advance

I'm a white male so I'll just keep moving along ..

Being a White person actualy makes you highly eligible. White is made up of all colors. The OP is actually being (tongue in cheek) racist by only wanting people of color because that excludes black people since black is the absence of all color.

In the visible spectrum, white reflects light and is a presence of all colors, but black absorbs light and is an absence of color. Black can be defined as the visual impression experienced when no visible light reaches the eye.

Being a White person actualy makes you highly eligible. White is made up of all colors. The OP is actually being (tongue in cheek) racist by only wanting people of color because that excludes black people since black is the absence of all color.

In the visible spectrum, white reflects light and is a presence of all colors, but black absorbs light and is an absence of color. Black can be defined as the visual impression experienced when no visible light reaches the eye.
:yes::lol::yes:

Back